Share | 

Revenge Of The Fallen - Transformers 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Undie

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Revenge Of The Fallen - Transformers 2   Sat May 16, 2009 11:28 pm

First off let me state i have been a transformers fan since i was a kid and yes i still highly enjoy them, and when i heard Michael Bay was doing a live action film my first thought he better not fuck it up. I was surprised to say the least on how great it was. Now that the sequel is here i don't need to say i am hyper excited on this new installment. Basically the plot of the new film is about the return of a character named "The Fallen" one of the original transformers created by Primus. This one is setup to be even bigger than the first film here is the list of the Autobots / Decepticons

Autobots

Optimus Prime
Bumble Bee
Iron Hide
Ratchet
Jetfire
Arcee ( female autobot )
Chromia ( female autobot )
Skids
Mudflap
Sideswipe
Jolt
Wheelie

On an autobot side note Jetfire will like all previous incarnations that most fans know will start as a Decepticon and switch to the Autobot side

Decepticons

Megatron ( yes he will be returning and no not as Galvatron )
Starscream
Soundwave ( as a cybertron jet )
Ravage
Frenzy
Blackout
Scorponok
Constructicons ( which they will form Devastator )
Black Out
The Fallen
Demolisher
Sideways

On a couple of notes yes Peter Cullen will once again be the voice of Optimus Prime, Frank Welker will reprise Soundwave ( he did sound wave and megatron in the original Cartoon ) and i wish Bay would let him do megatron

Here is what devastator is set to look like

Pretty bad ass looking ( yes i prefer the original G1 look but hey i cant complain over everything to much lol )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mathew29
Wolvesblood
Admin

Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Transformers 2   Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:04 am

I seen the previews for this on the bigcreen today & man does it look enticing, but let me ask you this, my knowledge on these films is minimal....do the movies relate to the old animated series? & are the 2 movies themselves related?

Undie

Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Transformers 2   Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:02 pm

Wolvesblood wrote:
I seen the previews for this on the bigcreen today & man does it look enticing, but let me ask you this, my knowledge on these films is minimal....do the movies relate to the old animated series? & are the 2 movies themselves related?

Well they have their place in the entire history of transformers which in turns owes a lot to the original animated series. Now yes this movie is a direct sequel to the 2007 live action film
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mathew29
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Transformers 2   

Back to top Go down

Revenge Of The Fallen - Transformers 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creature Features :: The Blender-
Jump to: