Share | 

Psycho ( 1960 )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Undie

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Psycho ( 1960 )   Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:46 am

I am shocked that not one topic about this absolute classic from Hitchcock. Anthony Perkins not only gave one of the best performances of his career playing the introverted mother needy Norman Bates so perfect in fact that it was the role that defined his career and he was typecast as Bates for the rest of his life. The cast is bolstered by the performance of Janet Leigh as Marion and while she was only onscreen for a short time she had an immediate impact. Then there was Mother, the first time i found out what and who mother was it creeped me out. The shower scene was done so well that it is one of the most classic moments in cinema
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mathew29
Wolvesblood
Admin

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Psycho ( 1960 )   Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:51 pm

Well that was on my list, I was just taking it somewhat slow, instead of flooding the board out right away, but this is good other people need to contribute as well, that is the lifeline of these so called message boards.

Now to the film, a pure classic, one of my personal favorites when it comes to the oldies, and it still has some scare left in it after all these years, amazing cast, amazing settings and atmosphere...a top notch gem from Hitchcock and along with The Birds it is a favorite of mine by the master of mystery and shock!

Psycho ( 1960 )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creature Features :: Horror Genres :: Reels Of Blood-
Jump to: